Dr. Colette Moussalli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colette Moussalli?

Posted on March 31st, 2015

I would have ended up with an irradiated thyroid for the post partum hyperthyroiditis if I had not been breast feeding at the time. Medication dosage was immediately too much and I was weaned withing a couple months.

You have been warned!

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I don't know who is writing these reviews for this doctor but I will tell you about my experience with the doctor. My story is long but I will try to tell you in short. I think everyone should know about some money hungry doctors in this country gets away with anything. Few years ago, I moved to a new city and looking for a specialist, then came across Dr. Moussalli and reviews were great online. So, I got an appointment with her after a long wait. Since I didn't have a job at the time, I asked if she needed a volunteer, instead she offered me a paid position, which wasn't paying much and I was definitely over qualified for the position but I was happy to be doing something. While working there, the doctor kept trying to convince me to remove my thyroid by Radiation Therapy. At some point she said I would get pregnant quickly. I felt little pressured, the environment got little rough since my husband kept refusing to do RAI. After 6/7 months later I took the decision against my husband's will and took her professional opinion and thought maybe it will resolve the issue. Little that I knew, after the ablation she didn't want to see me for follow ups, she closed my case without notifying me. Her office literary refused to make an appointment and told me case has been closed. Some fake people working there was nice to your face then talk bad behind your back. I witnessed, how the doctor allowed staffs to talk about patients as they left the office. I thought how unprofessional! I never engaged in those conversation but observed and listened. In my opinion, the doctor knew she would make money. Never gave me any alternative, intimidated me, created a rough working environment for me to leave. Not that I wanted to stay there for long but I wanted to leave my position in good term, I wasn't the only one to leave such way....... I wanted to write this review long time ago but couldn't figure out where and how to do it? I think people need to know about these type of professionals.

MY BLESSING

Posted on July 20th, 2012

She is the best she saved my life getting me on the right meds I was a new person her bed side matter is wonderful she listens and most of all she cares! I am thankful to be her patient :))

Direct and gives concise information

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Doctor Moussalli is very direct and answers all questions with a professional demeanor. My only complaint is that she is still not online with Bon Secors

Posted on May 29th, 2012

She is intuitive and diagnoses the problem before it becomes a real problem. I am truly glad she is my doctor.

Posted on November 21st, 2011

Dr. Moussalli and all office personnel are always courteous, respectful, easy to talk to. This is the only drs office I actually enjoy visiting because the dr has never rushed and it truly interested in the "whole" person, not just my thyroid. I really love her!

The Best !

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Wonderful Doctor and woderful staff. Always makes the patient feel as if they are the only patient they have.Dr Moussalli found my Thyroid Cancer -and I will be forever greatful to her. She is a very knowledgable and compassionate doctor.

Posted on August 25th, 2010

She is the best physician I have ever seen. You don't find many like her. She is an example of what a physician should be. She is always there when you need her. She is very professional as well as her staff. I recommend her to everyone who needs a doctor in her field.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

A top-drawer physician with professionalism, empathy and awareness sadly lacking in many of her colleagues. She is a model for what the health care system SHOULD be providing!

Wonderful

Posted on February 2nd, 2010

Dr. Moussalli is a rare bread these days. A doctor who actually takes the time need to correctly handle the issues you are dealing with. I won't ever have another Endocrinologist as long as she will continue to see me.

Posted on September 20th, 2017