Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Colette R Willins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I was switching Drs and heard good things about Premier Physicians, so I found Dr Willins. HUGE mistake, I was waiting for over an hr in the exam room, when she finally came in she complained about the new system the entire time. She refilled my RXs (which I didnt need refilled) and then said ok come with me. I told her I had more questions, she seemed to be annoyed at this point and went back in the exam room with me. When I asked my questions she answered and when I questioned them she got extremely defensive. I will not be going back to her at all, and I urge all of you to stay away
There is always a very long wait in the exam room (unnecessarily long). Her attitude is very condescending and she becomes very irritable very easily, especially if the patient has an opinion as to how they want their care to proceed. She spends the whole visit on her laptop which she has a terrible time figuring out and never so much as listens to my lungs or heart. Never touched me but had no problem charging me for a visit. Total waste of my time and I would never recommend her to anyone. I am now looking for a new doctor.
Dr. Willins is surely a respectable and proficient Family MD, however she comes across as little bossy, and has at times talked to me as if I'm a total idiot when it comes to my personal wishes concerning my medical care. I do not think she believes that a patient should be the 'one' to make medical decisions for themselves.
Felt good about first visit when I moved here. She was very thorough and patient to hear my history and current concerns while establishing a new pcp-patient relationship. On follow up visits, it is much faster, which is understandable but sometimes feels unneccasary to have paid a $30+ copay and taken longer to travel and wait than be seen. I see that this is the norm of healthcare and insurance in US now and I'm sure it's not any easier for the docs to deal with!
25 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Summa Health System
Dr. Colette R Willins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Physicians Centers, 25200 Center Ridge Rd Ste 2450, Westlake, OH
Dr. Colette R Willins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake, OH.