- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Coley P Odoherty DO
Dr. Coley P Odoherty, DO is a doctor primarily located in Council Bluffs, IA, with another office in Omaha, NE. They speak English.
Dr. Coley P Odoherty has 2 locations
Dr. Coley P Odoherty has the following
Dr. Coley P Odoherty has the following 0 expertise
Dr. Coley P Odoherty Accepts the Following Insurance
- 800 Mercy Dr Council Bluffs , IA 51503
- 7500 Mercy Rd Omaha , NE 68124
More about Dr. Coley P Odoherty
Hospital Medicine Information A hospitalist is a board-certified internal medicine physician who closely monitors the delivery of care for hospital patients from admission to discharge. They work collaboratively with primary care providers and specialists by providing information and feedback on patients’ conditions. Upon discharge, the primary care provider is informed of the discharge and provided with a complete medical report, including prescribed medications and recommendations for outpatient care. Hospitalists are in-house specialists and therefore do not accept appointments.