Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colin Bethel
Dr. Colin Bethel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maplewood, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Bethel is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and UMDNJ - University Hospital. Dr. Bethel has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Colin Bethel has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Colin Bethel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maplewood, NJ.