Dr. Colin Dircks Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Colin Dircks?

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

He lied about my diagnosis at the emergency room and the medications he gave me. He stated I had bronchitis but never subscribed any breathing treatments. Prescribed me pain medication instead a medicine for my severe cough and he told me it was for cough but when I googled it on webmd it was for pain and had norcotics in it. When he examined me said he heard no wheezing which was a lie my chest was fully congested and full of mucus. Went to another hospital next day they said I had a touch of pneumonia.

Horrible!!!

Posted on September 7th, 2014

Biggest jerk I've ever seen!! Couldn't care less about his patients!! He had me sobbing by the time he was done with me!!

Posted on December 28th, 2014