Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Colin Findlay
Dr. Colin Findlay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hampton, VA, with another office in Norfolk, VA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Findlay is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp, Sentara Careplex Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Hampton. He speaks English.
Dr. Colin Findlay has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Colin Findlay is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Colin Findlay yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Findlay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Sentara Careplex Hospital
Veterans Affairs Medical Center-Hampton
Sentara Bayside Hospital
Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Sentara Leigh Hospital
Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
Sentara Obici Hospital
13 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Colin Findlay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hampton, VA.