Dr. Colin M Haggerty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colin M Haggerty?

Great Shop

If you're lucky enough to get in and see Dr Haggerty, take the opportunity to do so. One of the last one MD shops in the area, and he makes it work. Wonderful office staff makes the whole experience friendly. Dr Haggerty himself is very intelligent and has a bedside manner where he treats you like a human and not a robot coming in to be fixed. Been going for years and am leaving town soon, which is disappointing because I think it's unlikely I'll find such a good doctor where I'm going. Highly recommend.

The Best Internist In San Diego

Couldn't imagine going to anyone else. My wife and I both go to Dr Haggerty and we have referred about 20 of our friends. Very thoughtful and caring and really knows his field. He has an excellent group of specialists to refer to. I just wish he had a magical pill that would let me shed my extra pounds! PS i am in the healthcare industry.