Dr. Colin S Maccoll Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Colin S Maccoll?

I'm Alive Because Of Dr. McColl

While Dr. McColl is not my regular Dr. at the Bariatric center, he was on call when I went to the E.R., I believe I am alive because he said that he needed to do surgery instead of watching & waiting. I am actually alive because he did surgery on me a 2nd time while another Dr. said to wait & watch me. He told everyone to get me to the E.R. NOW. By the time I got to the ER, I had 1,600cc of blood in my abdomen. Had he not had me rushed to the ER, I would not be alive. So, I thank God & Dr McColl for being there to keep me alive.

He was very nice in person. Then I went to the patient portal where his notes were written and I couldn't believe my eyes. He was so negative about me, and his notes were mostly inaccurate. I would not use him if I had a choice. May go to Corvallis.