Dr. Colin N Mackenzie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colin N Mackenzie?

highly recommend

excellent for bipolar disorder

excellent doctor

I have been seeing Dr. MacKenzie for 2 years. Since then, I have been able to kick my opioid addiction successfully. Dr. MacKenzie does insist I follow up in a timely manner but I think that's important so I don't mind. He's concerned and kind.

very good doctor.

He's the BEST!

Dr. MacKenzie's knowledge, insight and gentle manner helped me recover from a extreme case of bulimia that I had for thirty four years. He did not give up on me as at times I wanted to give up on myself. He does not overprescribe meds or carelessly prescribe them. He does not jump on the severe mental illness bandwagon and make a quick diagnosis which may turn out to be wrong as in the case of so many psychiatrists. He cares and is a tremendous asset in this field. He is simply wonderful and I trust him with my life.

Great Experience.

Dr. Mackenzie was knowledgeable and spent the time needed to property diagnose and discuss the treatment options. Would recommend to family and friends.

Sincere, seems to really care about me.

Dr. MacKenzie is a good listener. He seems like he cares. And he's helping me a lot with anxiety and depression.

excellent psychiatrist

Dr. MacKenzie quietly listens and diagnosis without drama. He's just a darned good doctor. It's easy to get an appointment and I would highly recommend him. Fantastic

excellent

It's really easy to get an appointment. Dr. MacKenzie has a website to use to message him and schedule appointments that is super manageable. His office administrator is very polite and quick to call back. Dr. MacKenzie is excellent at diagnosing and prescribing medication that helps A LOT.

VERY VERY GOOD

I did have to wait a couple of weeks for the first appointment but that was shorter than all the other doctors I called. I like being able to message the doctor through his website and he really seems to care about me and spent a lot of time the first appointment with me

Electronic Rip Off

He charged me $100 for an 8 minute phone call he returned because I called reporting side effects of a new medicine and how to handle it. I wait every time to see him and he requires patients to schedule their own appointments online and you wait weeks to do so.

Great Experience. Professional, thoughtful, friendly.

Dr. MacKenzie has his own website that he uses to schedule appointments. You can pick your own appointment and I really like the convenience of that. Calls are returned quickly. Dr. MacKenzie is a very good doctor.