Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colin Mccartney
Dr. Colin Mccartney, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Mesquite, TX, with other offices in Murphy, TX and Irving, TX (and 7 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Mccartney is affiliated with Saint Luke's North Hospital, Saint Luke's Hospital and Saint Lukes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Colin Mccartney has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Mccartney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Luke's North Hospital
Saint Luke's Hospital
Saint Lukes Hospital
Dr. Colin Mccartney accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Colin Mccartney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.