Dr. Colin M Mckinney Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Colin M Mckinney?

Continually have to repeat. Not a good listener.

Horrible service. Unable to take constructive criticism. Doctors need to realize that sometimes they get it right and need to accept when they don't. This doctor can't accept when his treatment fails. He doesn't hear you when you speak to him.

He is terrible. He treated like I was crazy for bringing my some to the ER after my sons pediatrician told me to go there. He also asked me what did I want him to do.HELLO YOU ARE THE DR. So disrespectful. He has NO BEDSIDE MANNER. ARMC you can do better than this.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Colin M Mckinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.