Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olanrewaju A Adeosun MD
Dr. Olanrewaju A Adeosun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Adeosun is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Olanrewaju A Adeosun has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Olanrewaju A Adeosun has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Olanrewaju A Adeosun has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Olanrewaju A Adeosun - Posted on July 2nd, 2015
Dr. Adeosun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Lagos
Graduated in 1984
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Olanrewaju A Adeosun Accepts the Following Insurance
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Olanrewaju A Adeosun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.