Dr. Colleen Boylston Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Colleen Boylston?

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Amazing Doctor! She went above and beyond to make sure that my daughter was on her way to recovery. I am very pleased with her and the Sweetgrass Staff!

A "Real" Dr.

Posted on September 2nd, 2009

I must say Dr. Boylston is funny, smart, and compassionate. I remember taking my daughter for her well check and Dr. B was telling me how I should start brushing her tooth with one of those finger brushes or even using a wash cloth. I went into my story of telling her how "my daughter doesnt let me brush her tooth." Thinking she would go into explaining how at her age that was normal..... no, instead Dr. B said "really....exactly how does she hold you down and prevent you from brushing her tooth?" At that moment I took back my motherhood and realize what I was saying. I laughed at myself and Dr. B for being "real"

AWESOME

Posted on September 28th, 2008

Dr. Boylston is an AWESOME pediatrician. I just absolutley LOVE HER. My son is now deceased, but when he was LIVING she took such good care of him! He was medically challenged and she did such a wonderful job. I am now 9months pregnant and plan to return to her office for care. I wouldn't be happy anywhere, but with her!!!!

Posted on November 8th, 2016