Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colleen M Crandell DO
Dr. Colleen M Crandell has 2 locations
Dr. Colleen M Crandell has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Colleen M Crandell has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Colleen M Crandell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Colleen M Crandell - Posted on June 20th, 2018
Avoid this place
Self-verified patient of Dr. Colleen M Crandell - Posted on May 24th, 2018
Don't expect a straightforward single co-pay. Their billing is wildly inconsistent from visit to visit, contained a myriad of individual charges, and even an erroneous charge for a day I didn't even have an appointment on. If you go in just wanting a simple wart frozen, they will want to do "surgery" to slice a piece of it, then have you come back several more times to maximize what they can get out of you and your health insurance company. After 3rd visit and no improvement, I ended up not returning and just used an over the counter home remedy to take care of the wart myself once and for all. I ended up paying them hundreds of dollars in charges, even with my very good health insurance, the out of pocket charges for a couple warts was ridiculous.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Colleen M Crandell - Posted on April 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Colleen M Crandell - Posted on November 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Colleen M Crandell - Posted on December 26th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Colleen M Crandell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Excellus BluePPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Colleen M Crandell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dryden, NY.