Have you seen Dr. Colleen M Crandell?

Wonderful Physician

Most caring and compassionate physician I have ever been too. She took time to listen to my concerns and was more helpful that I had hoped for. She was able to arrive at a solution to cure my rash when other Doctors couldn't. Highly recommend this practice.

Avoid this place

Don't expect a straightforward single co-pay. Their billing is wildly inconsistent from visit to visit, contained a myriad of individual charges, and even an erroneous charge for a day I didn't even have an appointment on. If you go in just wanting a simple wart frozen, they will want to do "surgery" to slice a piece of it, then have you come back several more times to maximize what they can get out of you and your health insurance company. After 3rd visit and no improvement, I ended up not returning and just used an over the counter home remedy to take care of the wart myself once and for all. I ended up paying them hundreds of dollars in charges, even with my very good health insurance, the out of pocket charges for a couple warts was ridiculous.

new patient

I was new to the area and had heard only good things about Dr. Crandell. She was very kind and caring. She spent a lot of time with me making me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend this office .

Unprofessional

She is rude, immature and unprofessional! Don't even think about questioning her as she'll get defensive, tell you to go somewhere else if you want and then turn around walking out of the room slamming the door behind her! And she owns the business!

Unsatisified

Went to this practice because there are no quality groups around....bad experience all around, I will gladly drive to Syracuse to get proper care from a group that actually cares.

Run, dont walk, from this practice! !

Terrible wait time, misdiagnosed, expensive, a waste all around.

phenomenal service for me and my son

I made an appointment for my infant son to get in with Dr. Crandell as he had some rashes and other skin concerns. When we got there, we were able to get in promptly and not only did she help my son, but she helped me out of the kindness of her heart as well! She is a fantastic doctor that truly cares and you dont find much of that anymore. I would recommend Dr. Crandell to anyone who wants a doctor who isn't rushed and actually cares about wellness!

DR. CRANDELL THE BEST DOC. I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A DERMATOLOGIST AS I WASNT SURE OF THE REASONS TO DO SO BUT I HEARD ABOUT HER ON THE NEWS AND MADE AN APPOINTMENT. SHE WAS PHENOMENAL AND ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. ALSO, SHE GENUINELY CARES FOR ME AND SPENT THE TIME NECESSARY TO GET TO KNOW ME AND MY CONDITION. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!!

Dr. Crandell and Southern Tier Dermatology is FANTASTIC!!

I have never been to a dermatologist but I had the BEST experience of any medical doctor I have ever been to going to Dr. Crandell. Staff was friendly, waiting time minimal, and everyone was very attentive to my needs. For 30 years I didn't even know my own options to go to a dermatologist as opposed to a primary care physician. Dr. Crandell treated me like a person that she cared about and diagnosed something that had been misdiagnosed elsewhere. GREAT experience that I can't say enough good things about on all sides!! :)

Make your appointment so that you do not have to rush off to something else as you may wait for a bit past the time of your appointment. This is because Dr. Crandell takes her time and does not rush patient visits. So you can expect the same time and care devoted to you when you get in to see her.

Dr. Crandell has a great personality and is most informative regardingany questions that arise. I would recomend her highly. In addition,the staff is most accomadating and helpful.

Dr. Colleen M Crandell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dryden, NY.