Dr. Colleen M Fay Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Colleen M Fay?

Great results from surgery

I had surgery on both knees at the same time was home for two weeks and never had any pain

ACL replacement

Just had my graft looked at and got rave reviews about the work done. Almost 10 years now and looking good. Had it checked due to a skiing wipeout that pulled pretty hard on the graft. The Dr here in San Diego said "the spaceing is perfect, no uneven wear. I don't think I have seen a graft in that good of shape before after that long". All I can say is THANK YOU DR FAY!!!

I had Arthroscopic knee surgery for a tear in my knee. Overall Dr Fay was very helpful in curing the problem. I highly recommend her if you have knee problems cause that's her specialty.

Dr. Colleen M Fay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.