Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Colleen M Fitzpatrick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Colleen M Fitzpatrick has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Colleen M Fitzpatrick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Colleen M Fitzpatrick - Posted on September 8th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Colleen M Fitzpatrick - Posted on January 5th, 2014
I have had Dr Fitzpatrick as my GYN for many years. She is very knowledgable and very helpful. I am always comfortable discussing any medical situations. She does not rush and explains in detail, even checking out medical Internet websites in detail. Some times I have had to wait past appointment time but one time I showed up an hour late and she fit me in any way.
SHE IS THE BEST!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Colleen M Fitzpatrick - Posted on April 14th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Colleen M Fitzpatrick - Posted on November 12th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Colleen M Fitzpatrick - Posted on June 8th, 2009
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Union Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Colleen M Fitzpatrick
I was born in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1955. I graduated from the University of Minnesota with a B.S. in Microbiology in 1977. I received my M.D. from the University of Minnesota Medical School in 1981. That same year I arrived in Baltimore to complete my specialty training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at The Union Memorial Hospital. I finished residency, and opened my practice in 1985. I have three children, Ben (1985), Alex (1988), and Bailey (1990). Unfortunately, I divorced in 2008.
Locations & DirectionsCOLLEEN MARIE FITZPATRICK MD, 120 Sister Pierre Dr Ste 304, Towson, MD
Dr. Colleen M Fitzpatrick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Towson, MD.