Dr. Colleen Foos Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Colleen Foos?

Do not recommend

Posted on July 30th, 2017

She was not an attentive and responsive doctor. Also the subordinates who worked for the practice at the time were unprofessional and took advantage of their patients.

Dr. Foos is great

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Dr. Foos is a fantastic OBGYN. She is a caring professional who listens, explains carefully and thoroughly, and offers excellent information to help make important medical decisions.

Life Saving

Posted on May 15th, 2017

After reading some of the negative reviews I decided to write a review that is not only accurate but also life saving. Every person, including your doctor, may have a bad day and it may reflect in the way you see her on that particular day. However, the most important thing is that you have access to a doctor that can treat you and even save your life. Dr. Foos diagnosed me with an enlarge thyroid. I had no symptoms and all my lab work was fine. After ultrasound and biopsy, it showed that the cancer on my thyroid was out of control and it metastasized in the nearby areas as close as my upper chest and as far as my ear. If it had not been for her magic touch and her wisdom, my cancer would have damaged my vocal chords and not to mention it would have been more difficult to treat. As you can see, I consider her my heroe. So, please, before writing a bad review, make sure you don't take away the opportunity for this doctor to save and treat others.

Terrible experience

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I have never been treated so poorly at a doctor's office in my life. Dr. Foos and her nurse practitioner were not only cold and condescending, they totally misdiagnosed me. After being treated like the scum of the earth in her office and being prescribed the wrong medication, Dr. Foos showed zero courtesy to me in other capacities. I originally chose her because I wanted a female OBGYN in the area with good credentials. I realize now that this criteria I originally had in mind tells one nothing about the quality of care you will receive.

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

I was and am still not happy here and will be moving my care elsewhere I feel that my situation was not taken seriously and am not satisfied with the care that has been given to me

Worst physician ever

Posted on December 26th, 2015

Dr. Foos berates her patients. Instead of trying to establish a good rapport with her patients and emphasizing the physician-patient relationship in healthcare decision-making, she prefers a paternalistic approach and really does not seem to value or even care about her patients' input. Be very skeptical of the positive reviews. Avoid like the plague.

Rude and miserable

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Incredibly disrespectful. Worst bedside manner I've ever seen in a physician. Has definite God complex.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Foos since I decided that I was ready to have children, but my previous gynecologist didn't do obstetrics anymore. A friend recommended Dr. Foos to me since I wanted a female OBGYN. She provided prenatal care for both of my children, but for different reasons was not the doctor to deliver my children. Once my husband and I decided we were done having children and I had some complications with my monthly period, Dr. Foos recommended that I have the NovaSure procedure to help with my monthly periods. I had that done during the summer of 2014 and after several months, I am happy to report that I am part of the 30% that do not have a monthly period after having the NovaSure procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Foos for all OBGYN needs and the NovaSure procedure!

Best of the Best!

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Dr. Foos and her staff are excellent. I had a hysterectomy and Dr. Foos was wonderful! When I was discharged from the hospital, her staff called to see how I was doing. Whenever I had a question about anything they never make me feel uncomfortable or embarrassed. They are easy to talk to and take all the time they need to with me. I feel blessed to have gone to this practice.

Poor Bedside Manner and Not Very Thorough

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr. Foos has a very poor bedside manner. She does not listen well, and often appears to have a preconceived notion about the reason for a visit. She appears to have some control issues, and in my experience, she can make patients feel very disrespected. For example, she has repeatedly berated me for smoking a couple packs of cigarettes a few years ago. I could offer many more examples of how disrespectul she has been, but feel that it is not appropriate to provide too much detail in a public forum. Also, she recently provided a very questionable diagnosis on the basis of 1 test. She appeared to rush to judgment, and calls to her office for further guidance have been unreturned. For all of these reasons, I cannot recommend her as a compassionate or thorough care provider of women.

Rude and unprofessional

Posted on February 7th, 2015

Could hear her mocking an elderly patient in hall with staff. HIPAA violation+highly disrespectful physician.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Great doctor! I highly recommend her!