Dr. Colleen Hawthorne Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Colleen Hawthorne?

Great Dr...

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Love her support and clarity on your issues. She really helped with progressing with my depression and grief. I would recommend her for anyone going through mental health issues.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

My daughter was diagnosed with a mental illness. Dr. Hawthorne was very helpful in explaining treatment options as well as the side effects of medicines that had been prescribed by other doctors. I am a physician, but I was completely in the dark about the process of dealing with mental illness. Dr. Hawthorne spent time explaining this and as a result, I have my daughter back. She is a caring, compassionate physician with a calm, reassuring demeanor. I highly recommend her.

Fabulous Doctor!

Posted on December 30th, 2010

I initially heard about Dr. Hawthorne from a friend. I was skeptical and a little scared when I went to her but she was extremely kind and caring in her approach. It almost felt like she was family and my embarrassment was quickly put to rest. She was able to quickly diagnose the problem and prescribe a treatment plan. Turns out that she was very correct and effective for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing psychiatric treatment.

Posted on December 27th, 2010

Very good experience.Very professional.

Posted on December 27th, 2010

I am extremely happy with the treatment services received from Dr. Hawthorne. The care, concern, and compassion demonstrated, is genuine. Her knowledge, cultural competence and professionalism sets her apart from other providers. She is a Dr. I can trust.

Posted on December 27th, 2010

Dr. Hawthornes expertise has proven invaluable to me and my family. As a consummate professional, she is a thoughtful, compassionate, and knowledge physician who has demonstrated care and concern for my mental well being. Without reservation, I have recommended her to family, friends, and colleagues, several of whom have benefited tremendously from her services. Among the qualities I find most endearing are her communication skills and accessibility, especially on short notice.

Looks at the full picture

Posted on December 27th, 2010

In adddition to her extensive medical training Dr Hawthorne has always taken the time to understand the social and cultural context of her patients. In addition to serving her patients she was worked diligently to improve behavioural health within her broader community. Her advice and counsel to me has been insightful and incredibly helpful.

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Dr. Hawthorne is insightful, informed and compassionate. she truly is a gifted praticitioner, who cures, not simply treats symptoms. she directs patients to wellness.

Phenomenal psychiatry treatment

Posted on December 10th, 2010

The overall experience with Dr. Hawthorne was excellent. She was very caring and listened to me. She took as much time as needed to explain medical terminology and prescriptions. She is one of the best physicians I've ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Hawthorne to anyone who has psychiatry needs. Superb physician!

Avoid this doctor

Posted on December 6th, 2010

Horrible physician, horrible skills, horrible knowledge, horrible bedside manners, horrible, horrible person.

Posted on April 15th, 2009

Frankly, she is the one who needs psychiatric help.

Posted on January 19th, 2017