Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Colleen J Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Went to the ER at 11pm in Plesanton, CA because I was in a lot of pain and finally Dr. Johnson camein,sat down and asked me a few questions then made her diagnoses. Yeeeup, she felt nothing was wrong and to follow up with my primary and to up my pain medication if I'm in so much pain. I didn't go to the ER for pain medication, I went because my pain is very excruciating. Dr. Johnson told me to just go home and basically I wasted my time going to the ERI would NEVER recommend Dr. Johnson to anymore! No sympathy for someone that goes to her for help,very rude and makes you feel like you mean nothing. So sad that we rely on doctors to help us when we need the help but can't offer it cause were just dollar signs when we walk thru that door.sincerely,A unhappy patient who was sent home without being properly diagnosed.
18 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Colleen J Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBay Imaging Consultants Medical, 1111 E Stanley Blvd, Livermore, CA
Dr. Colleen J Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livermore, CA.