Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Colleen M Lennard-Love has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
Showing 5 of 11
Saw Dr L for plugged ear canals. Staff inquired about my medical history and all meds. Dr. L was extremely friendly, thorough and caring. She explained everything that she was going to do as well as during the procedure. I felt very much at ease and would have no hesitation seeing her again for any ear, nose or throat issue.
Had a series of severe ear infections over a year's time. Other ENT's in the area failed to make me well. Dr. Lennard-Love was simply excellent. I noted here that she is not described as board certified but she is according to her practice and I saw the credentials on the wall in her office area. Bottom line is that I was completely cured by her. I appreciated her straight forward manner and her patience in listening to me and her very sincere manner in insuring that I progressed through treatment. best experience I or my wife has ever had with a a doctor.
23 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Colleen M Lennard-Love accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInstitute for Head & Neck Surgery, 3291 Loma Vista Rd Ste 401, Ventura, CA
Dr. Colleen M Lennard-Love is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.