Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colleen A Linehan
Dr. Colleen A Linehan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI, with another office in Saginaw, MI. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Linehan is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison and St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Linehan has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Colleen A Linehan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Colleen A Linehan has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 44
Dr. Linehan is a very professional person. She is kind, caring and she listens. I have been going to her now for about 2-3 years for shoulder surgery and knee surgery. She always asks if I have any questions and am I understanding what she is telling me. She explains things very well. I would recommend her to anyone. I also like seeing Lindsey she is also very professional. They make you feel like you are important not just a number. Thank you!!!!
I have been seeing Dr. Linehan for about two years with shoulder problems. Finally had shoulder replacement 7 mos ago. I am having some difficuly with range of motion and have had to have scar tissue released under antistia. I trust her 100%. She is an awesome Doctor. I have recommended her to friends and family.
Colleen Linehan in my opinion is one of the best. She never left me hanging with questions, always told me what I wanted to know and needed to know. Any further bone surgeries I may need will be done by Dr. Linehan. Thank you doc!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Linehan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Colleen A Linehan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Colleen A Linehan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.