Dr. Colleen Linehan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colleen Linehan?

Complete Knee Replacement/Shoulder Clean Out

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr. Linehan is a very professional person. She is kind, caring and she listens. I have been going to her now for about 2-3 years for shoulder surgery and knee surgery. She always asks if I have any questions and am I understanding what she is telling me. She explains things very well. I would recommend her to anyone. I also like seeing Lindsey she is also very professional. They make you feel like you are important not just a number. Thank you!!!!

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Dr. Linehan is very knowledgeable. She has excellent bedside manner. I am really impressed!

Posted on February 11th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Linehan for about two years with shoulder problems. Finally had shoulder replacement 7 mos ago. I am having some difficuly with range of motion and have had to have scar tissue released under antistia. I trust her 100%. She is an awesome Doctor. I have recommended her to friends and family.

Knee & Hip Replacement Surgeries

Posted on January 27th, 2012

Colleen Linehan in my opinion is one of the best. She never left me hanging with questions, always told me what I wanted to know and needed to know. Any further bone surgeries I may need will be done by Dr. Linehan. Thank you doc!!!

Great Doc

Posted on June 25th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Linehan for a little over a year with shoulder problems. She has done everything short of replacing my shoulder and I'm thankful for that. She even sent me for a second opinion, but it has come to the point that it needs to be done. I am 100% confident in Dr. Linehan. She is caring, listens, and is very knowledgeable. She does not rush through her appointments. Her nurse Linsay is very pleasent also.

Posted on December 2nd, 2017