Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colleen Maynard
Dr. Colleen Maynard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Leawood, KS. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Maynard is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, St Joseph Health Center and Menorah Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Colleen Maynard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Maynard has been my doctor for the past 15 years, and saw me through infertility treatment and the eventual pregnancy and delivery of my son last year. She has a wonderful bedside manner, and really takes the time to listen to my questions and explain. Her office staff and nurses are awesome, too, and always were available to answer any questions or concerns that I had during my pregnancy.
Dr. Maynard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary's Medical Center
St Joseph Health Center
Menorah Medical Center
Saint Luke's South Hospital
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Colleen Maynard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Colleen Maynard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.