Dr. Colleen L Milroy Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Colleen L Milroy?

Used car salesman

Doesn't listen to you question just tries to sell you her most expensive procedures

Beware

I was seeing Dr. Milroy when she was at KU Med in Kansas City 2014-2015). She did a poor job of communicating with us and seemed put off by questions. She would tell us she would check back in with us, but she would never follow through. She left the practice with little to no notice to them and with no notice to her patients. We were in he middle of the IVF process when she left and she didn't bother to let us know that she was leaving and that another doctor would be taking over our case. The last time I saw her is when they took me in for my egg retrieval. She didn't even bother to check in after our procedure. Her nurse did a great job following up with us, but that continued after she left the practice, so I feel like it had little to do with Dr. Milroy.

Dr. Milroy takes great care of her patients. She is kind and smart and helped us get pregnant. My life is better because she took the time to help me.