3.3

Highly Dissatisfied

A great listener and caregiver

Our mom (who lives in a retirement/assisted living community) had her first session w Dr. Oprecak yesterday and this is the first time in over 2 years we've seen a glimmer of hope in our mom. She is feeling much more ready to tackle her issues thanks to Dr. Opremcak's session with her.

Didn't feel like I was listened to. Wants me to go off all my medications even when I tried to tell her how bad off I was before getting them. She just kept bringing up how addictive they were. If that is the case, then why do I tend to forget to take my morning medicine until late afternoon?

Dr. Colleen M Opremcak is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, OH.