- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Colleen Ceremuga MD
Dr. Colleen Ceremuga, MD is a doctor primarily located in Frederick, MD, with another office in Frederick, MD. They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Anesthesiology. They speak English.
Dr. Colleen Ceremuga has 2 locations
Dr. Colleen Ceremuga has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Colleen Ceremuga has the following 1 expertise
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Colleen Ceremuga Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Colleen Ceremuga
Dr. Ceremuga graduated from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in 2008. Dr. Ceremuga works in Frederick, MD and 1 other location and specializes in Anesthesiology.