Dr. Colleen Raymond Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Colleen Raymond?

Posted on August 11th, 2011

This doctor seemed very nice and helpful at first. I was dealing with chronic pelvic pain at a very young age, thought to be ovarian cyst ruptures based on ultrasound exams. After a little over a year of going to this doctor with severe pelvic pain she told me and my mother that the pain was in my head. My mother asked if she thought this could be endometriosis and Dr. Raymond said no. This doctor claims to have expertise in pediatric/adolescent gyn however this was not the case. I ended up going to another gyn in rochester who saw people in my age group with pelvic pain. I have now had two laparoscopic surgeries for the treatment of stage III endometriosis, and pelvic congestion syndrome. If this doctor had believed the pain i was going through and treated it, my disease might not have progressed as much as it had.

Posted on April 27th, 2009