Dr. Colleen Reisz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colleen Reisz?

BAD SERVICE

Posted on December 12th, 2017

WENT TO SEE HER ABOUT A SKIN CONDICTION I HAVE, HAVE NEVER BEFORE FELTLIKE A DR DIDNT CARE OR DIDNT HAVE TIME FOR MY ISSUES UNTIL I MET THIS DOCTOR. FELT LIKE CATTLE BEING PRODED IN FOR SLOUGHTER, GAVE ME MAY BE 5 MIN OF HER TIME, NO COURSE OF ACTION TO TAKE AND EVEN HAD A NURSE TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR TO LET HER KNOW MY TIME WAS UP. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MY HARD EARNED MONEY. THIS DOESNT COUNT FOR SHE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST AN HOUR LATE

Joan elliott

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I really liked Dr. Reisz. She was a very friendly but very professional. She put me at ease right away and the ease of getting in to see her was very important to me. She came very highly recommended from my brother and his wife and I will definitely recommend her to my family and friends

Posted on February 17th, 2014

Very dysfunctional office from the front desk clear back to the doctor!!!

Rude office staff and they don't return calls

Posted on November 9th, 2013

Dr Reisz was amazing! The staff I have had to talk to though were the absolute worst ever. I'm not exaggerating. Tammy is off the charts the worst. It is beyond me to have someone in a setting such as this be so rude. They really need to either clean house and bring better individuals in or discipline those who are making it a bad environment. Loved dr Reisz but am considering a different derm so I don't have to tolerate how I have been treated anymore. It shouldn't take 2 wks to get a call back and when you call to follow up you shouldn't have to jump through hoops or let someone talk to you like that when you're a paying patient!

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Excellent doctor, HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF! Front desk staff is rude and vindictive. Wait times unacceptable.

AWESOME Dr. Colleen Reisz

Posted on December 9th, 2011

This was one of the best experiences of my life. FINALLY, a doctor who treated me with respect for my hair loss issue. I knew there was something wrong but other doctors -- especially other dermatologists -- just dismissed my concern. Dr. Reisz is extremely knowledgeable about the exact nature of hair loss -- and WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT. I also mentioned my insomnia and difficulty losing weight in spite of rigorous exercise and she addressed this as well. I brought in my extensive blood testings, which she took the time to read over and consider. Her full attention was on my visit. I would say she spent at least 15 minutes with me. It was the very first time a doctor -- out the 12 doctors I have seen over the past 15 years for the hair loss issue -- she was the first one who performed a physical examination of my hair and scalp to see for herself how much hair loss and what type of hair loss I am having. She explained everything thoroughly to me and used full medical terms, not talking down to me. That's fine if I have to look up some of the terms later. I was just so relieved to be believed for the first time, she listened and responded. Wow. She even laughed at one of my joking comments. She's a very well-rounded person, I feel, but it's obvious also that she's extremely intelligent and experienced. She discussed treatment options with me, answered my questions thoroughly. I left there feeling I was treated like an equal and important person, even though I have to admit -- my problem is NOT as big as someone with skin cancer, bless them! Still, hair loss is a symptom, as are insomnia and stubborn weight problems. Kansas City is extremely fortunate to have this fine doctor. The waiting room was full -- just more proof to me that I made a fortunate choice. I did have to wait a couple of months for a first appointment. Others who have priority issues SHOULD go before me, I'm fine with that.

Impossible to get in.

Posted on October 14th, 2010

This doctor has a four month wait to get in--even when I needed to see her about possible skin cancer. When I finally got the appointment, she came in, looked at all my moles, then told me to come back in two years. No questions, no consideration. The only good thing about this doctor is that she is extremely attractive and has wonderful skin, so she's a great advertisement for her own services.

Posted on October 27th, 2017