Dr. Colleen C Root Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Colleen C Root?

DISMISSIVE

OVERALL RATING IS 0 AT BEST. TRULY HAS THE WORST BEDSIDE MANNER EVER!!! THE DOCTORS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE BUSINESS OF CARING. IT GOES TO SHOW THAT IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT YOU ARE A DOCTOR BUT THAT YOU CARE FOR YOUR PATIENTS. CLEARLY THIS IS SOMETHING SHE DIDN'T LEARN IN SCHOOL.

Dr. Colleen Root

She is a very patient and caring doctor and always answers all my questions. I have been with her for seven years now and refer all my new employees and friends to her.

NOT MAKING THE CONNECTION

A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AGO, DUE TO INSURANCE CHANGES,I WAS FORCED TO GIVE UP MY DR WHO I LOVED. I WAS RECOMMENDED TO DR ROOT. FROM THE FIRST VISIT I FELT A COLDNESS FROM HER THAT REALLY PUT ME OFF. IN SUBSEQUENT VISITS IT HAS ONLY GOTTEN WORSE. SHE APPEARS NOT TO LISTEN TO ANYTHING THAT I MUST SAY THAT THERE IS NO INDICATION THAT SHE HAS EVEN THE TINIEST BIT OF RESPECT FOR ME AS A PATIENT AN PERSON. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS WOMAN TO A STRANGER MUCH LESS SOMEONE THAT I KNOW AND CARE ABOUT.IF I COULD RATE HER BEDSIDE MANNER ANY LOWER THAN POOR, I MOST CERTAINLY WOULD.

Poor bedside manner...rude...does not listen

Dr. Root is great at diagnosing Strep Throat and ear infections. When it comes to anything remotely complex, she does not take it seriously.She has no personality, other than the occasional rudeness.I do not recommend her.

Felt Confident with Dr Roots Diagnosis

Awesome caring doctor & very thorough. Was feeling much better just knowing my issue was resolvable!!!! Excellent doctor !!

Impersonal and ignorant of recent FSA reimbursement changes

Dr Root is caring and thorough. I cannot say enough kind words about her. She has been my doctor for several years now and I am so happy that I found her. I can easily get in to see her and don't wait a long time in the waiting room. She has been wonderful helping me find the right type of specialty doctor when I have had a specialized need. I highly recommend her as a doctor and she is also a great soul.