The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Collette J Ara Honore has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Collette J Ara Honore has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Collette J Ara Honore has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Collette J Ara Honore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Though I was able to schedule an appointment with Dr. Honore with ease, after actually showing up for my appointment 15 mins early to complete new patient pp work, I soon found out why it was so easy to schedule.I was not even called back to the examining room until after over 45 mins. Once in the examining room, I continued to wait for over 20 mins. With no signs of Dr. Honore, I simply walked out. Even after having already paid my $50 copay. What a waist of time and money. Now I'm quite certain that had I shown up for my appointment over 1 hour late, Dr. Honore would not have seen me, so, the pendulum swings both ways. I was really looking forward to being able to not only support a doctor in my own community as opposed to feeling that I need to go to the Gold Coast as I always have, but more importantly, I was hoping to support an African American Doctor/business~ NO THANKS !!! I will stick with my normal dermatologist who has a luxurious, professional, PROMPT office and extends the same courtesies to his patients as he expects from them in terms of scheduling appointments and keeping them in a timely manner.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Collette J Ara Honore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCollette Ara Honore Md, 1525 E 55th St Ste 307, Chicago, IL
Dr. Collette J Ara Honore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.