Dr. Collin G Cowley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Collin G Cowley?

After seeing the same Doctor for over 7 years we were changed to Dr. Cowley. Our previous Dr. had moved to another state. I had voiced concerned numerous times to the original doctor about some symptoms that I as a mother felt were not normal and he always put it off as not a concern or not related to his heart condition even though the condition was worsening slowly. On our first visit with Dr. Cowley I repeated my concerns assuming I would once again be told not related. To my surprise I was told that yes my concerns were valid and they could definetly be a sign of a failing heart. Within six months of that visit my child underwent heart surgery. Thankful that Dr. Cowley listened and took my concerns as a mother into consideration. He understands that no one knows their child better than a parent and treats you with respect and concern.

Dr Cowley

I LOVE Dr. Cowley he is an amazing Doctor!!

Gotta love this guy!

Dr. Cowley is absolutely the BEST doctor we have ever encountered. He is a genuine, caring, skilled, and brilliant physician. We would recommend this doctor to EVERYONE, although we would hate sharing him! =)

Dr. Collin G Cowley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.