Dr. Collin D Cullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Collin D Cullen?

Amazing Dr

The reason the wait was long to see him is because he takes his time with every patient. He answered all of my questions and concerns and was amazing. Not once did I feel rushed or as if I was just a patient and not a person. It feels like what a doctor should be like. I trust him and his staff completely.

The Doctor who makes you want to be a Doctor!

I've been a patient of Dr. Collin Cullen's for over 6 years, throughout my High school and Undergrad College. He's always been such a pleasure to see- he's attentive, knowledgeable, goes above and beyond the doctor patient relationship, and makes me feel like I'm seeing a good friend (who can always cure what ails me) as opposed to just another physician. He's also ridiculously funny. I've never had another Physician in his class- not only has he been proactive in treating/diagnosing my illnesses but he's offered me life advice that's helped me mature. He's shown me that he really cares about his patients and in turn his patients care about him. I can't recommend him highly enough and if you choose to see him know that you're in great hands.

Best doc I ever had

Dr. CUllen not only asks the right questions, but he also listens to the patient's answers. He is hands down the best doctor I've ever had!

Need More Doctors Like Dr. C. Cullen

Had to get away from the last doctor I had. My health condition was not getting better but worst. Dr. C. Cullen has really changed my health condition around and my feelings that I can do something about making me a better person physically as well as mentally. He is only one of two doctors I have had in the past 66 years of my life that I felt really was concerned about me. His concerns for me has made me try harder to live a better life. He really listens to you. A down to earth person.

Finest Primary Care Doctor I have had in DC area

Transfered to Dr. Collin Cullen in 6/11. Excellent staff, almost no wait. He reviewed medical records, quickly zoomed in on major issues and discussed options.in 20 plus years in this area, he is by far the best Internal Medicine doctor I have been able to use. Extremely knowledgeable, professional, yet friendly. Feel confident that I am getting best care and advice.

Dr. Collin Cullen is the greatest!!

Dr. Collin D Cullen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.