Dr. Collin L Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Collin L Myers?

Surgery by Dr. Myers

They say that timing is everything. And though having amputation surgery should never be considered perfect at any time. It was for me. I was admitted to, Sharon Regional Hospital's (Sharon, PA) emergency room in May, 2013. Where I met Dr. Myers. Who was seemingly on an audition tour at the hospital. Well, my vote would have been for his permanent hire. He operated on me twice in 2 days. To amputate a toe, and to clear infection from the bottom of my left foot. Long story short. I have to show people where I'm missing the toe. Because at first glance you can't notice it after it was healed. Harrisburg, consider yourself blessed. You have a very skilled and humble man at your ready. I unfortunately, have to travel to the capital if I ever need further surgeries in my future. At this point I'm spoiled. And it's always been hard for me to trust. Especially in doctors. But Dr. Myers has changed my mind set. I can never thank him enough. may the Lord Bless and Keep him always. My eternal thanks.

Dr. Myers is an excellent Dr. He spent time listening to me, which is hard to get a doctor to do now a days. I had been to many doctors and got nowhere. Because Dr. Myers took the time to listen he diagnosed my problem and fixed it. After years of pain it took 1 visit with him to feel better. I would recommend Dr. Myers to anyone. And it was never a problem to get an appointment.

Wonderful doctor. Accurate diagnosis based on symptoms and exclusion, even though tests came back normal. Takes time to explain EVERYTHING and make you completely comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone!