Dr. Collin C Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Collin C Watson?

A country doctor in a city setting...A rarity!

Having significant and multiple health issues exposes one to the failures within the health care system and setting. Dr. Watson, however is not in this category. He is one of the old school type doctors, who sees his patients as individual human beings, not as a disease, a diagnosis, or a specific form of insurance payment. From my first visit, when he displayed a sense of humor, to lighten my somber mood, to his comprehensive questioning of my health needs and his analysis of the treatment for same, he has shown himself to be a gifted and caring physician. I believe that some professions are a "calling" not merely a job...Medicine being one field which should be taken to heart AND soul. Dr. Watson clearly has been called, and fulfills his duties as one who is mindful of the emotional status as well as the physical mechanics of the patient's body. We need more like him in the medical field...I am lucky to have him as my primary care doctor, and can say with all truth that he would be an excellent choice for someone seeking quality care.

Great doctor!

very satisfied with our DR

My husband and I have been going to Dr Watson since he opened the West Haven office .We are both grateful to have found such a caring and compassionate Dr. He and his staff are the best. Dr Watson takes the time to explain all of our health issues, and treats as as a whole person which is very important to both of us. we need not look any further for a good Dr. We would highly recommend him to our friends and family. .

Great Doctor -Thought These Guys Were Gone

Dr. Watson is one of a breed that in the arena of managed care stands out. He truly cares for the whole person and his staff is top notch and caring.