Dr. Colvin Wellborn Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Colvin Wellborn?

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Great surgeon.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Dr. Wellborn is excellent! A skilled surgeon who puts your mind at ease, listens to all your questions, and is genuinely a nice person. I had a fully hip replacement and thanks to Dr. Wellborn I feel great again after months of pain and poor mobility.

Posted on December 31st, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Wellborn. He has done 2 successful knee surgeries on me and has always taken time to answering and explaining any questions I had in the follow-up visits. He is a very caring and precise surgeon and doctor who aims for the total satisfaction of the patient's problem and in whom I have total trust.

Fabulous Doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2012

He is terrific! He treated me for 4 fractures in one year & was patient, encouraging, accessible & highly effective with surgeries & my recovery.

Walking well w/o aid 13 days after full hip replacement

Posted on February 13th, 2012

Dr. Wellborn was terrific about answering my questions and responding to questions I left with his assistant, Danielle. He answered every question fully and promptly.Most importantly he encouraged me to keep working out prior to surgery (as long as it didn't cause me pain), because building strong muscles in my hip would aid my recovery. Well - my recovery is astonishing! Today is 13 days post-op and I can walk well without crutches or a cane, even. My post-op PT has progressed to the point where I'm starting the regular PT tomorrow and said good-bye to the great therapist who came to my home for the short time I was homebound.Yes, I did work hard at building muscle prior to surgery, and in PT post-op, but his terrific technique has me with a very well healed incision that is not painful and incredible mobility.

Top Knee Replacement Doc in Arlington (MHO)

Posted on May 16th, 2011

I had suffered from more than thirty years of problems to my knee caused by a major trama and my ortho doc said I needed a total knee replacement. Dr. Wellborn explained everything in clear language and put my wife at easy from the first meeting and through my hospital stay. He never seemed in a rush and truely listened to my questions and concerns. He was easily reached after surgery when there was a concern, checked it, and reasured that everything was ok and not to hesitate to call again.The nurses and staff of Arlington Hospital kept telling me that Dr. Wellborn was the best doctor for knee replacements. They liked the work he does and especially liked how he treated them as well as his patients.

Diagnosis, surgery, follow-up

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Dr. Wellborn was actually my second opinion doctor, but after 10 minutes in my apt. with him, I knew that I wanted him to perform my surgery. After diagnosis and discussion I booked my total knee transplant with him. Total success. He is caring, has a wonderful manner, instills trust, takes all the time YOU need, explains all that one needs to know - even on issues that one doesnt know enough to ask questions - and is a top line surgeon. He is the total physician "package".

Posted on October 27th, 2016