Dr. R Kurtz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. R Kurtz?

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I found Dr. Kurtz to be excellent at explaining why I need to do certain things like keeping my blood sugar under tight control. Dr. Kurtz is extremely good about getting back to me through email regarding any lab work I have had done and doing it from his home when he could wait until he gets to the office. I am thankful that he will be overseeing my care as especially as I am an aging baby boomer.

This is na awesome Doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

I first started seeing Dr. Kurtz when he was at Mercy Beloit. There isnt any thingunfavorable about him or his staff. If your looking for a Doctor look no more!!

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Nice doctor if you are not really sick. Easy to talk to. Doesn't seem well versed in medicine. News crews like him though. Maybe he should have been an actor.

Depends on what you're looking for!

Posted on July 19th, 2010

I know several younger people (male and female) who really like Dr Kurtz...he is younger, very friendly, and not at all intimidating. I didn't feel extremely comfortable with his knowledge of newborn drug addiction - he basically google searched some info during the appt - that's a little disconserting! Also, he might seem a little "green" to the geriatric population.

Posted on January 25th, 2016