Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Concepcion S Aspili has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Concepcion S Aspili has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Concepcion S Aspili - Posted on August 20th, 2017
Best Doctor Known to me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Concepcion S Aspili - Posted on May 30th, 2013
Dr. Aspili was my very first family Dr. as a young woman in my early years of my life, not only she was my physician- I also worked under her. When I left PICH it was a sad time for me, trying to find a new Dr. which wasn't a easy thing to do. Even after 10 yrs there is still not another Dr. not as good as her. She really gets to the bottom of your concerns. You can talk to her about any thing no matter what is going on in your life, she listens. She has offered to me some very good advice when I needed it. She's more than just your average family Dr. to me. There's no replacement for me when it comes to her type of service. Jane Jordan
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Concepcion S Aspili accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPENINSULA INSTITUTE COMMUNITY HEALTH, 4714 Marshall Ave, Newport News, VA
Dr. Concepcion S Aspili is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport News, VA.