Dr. Concepcion R Singson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Concepcion R Singson?

This doctor is suckish & unprofessional

Great no fuss doctor

Did her best to take care of me. Caring and sensitive practitioner,Very professional and straight to the point! In a world where every thing is fast-paced, I appreciate the quality minutes she gave me. I didnt feel like I was hurried. I got exactly what I came for.

stay away

Does not care about you as a person. Only getting her quata in for the day. Does not listen only pecks at computer. I understand our health system is not the best but we do pay good and hard earned money to have insurance sorry its a HMO. Sorry i want a Dr. To know and care about what is going on with me or my life. My vet cares more about my dogs then she does about me. Sad i guess we do not live in a world where a Dr. Listens. That is in the past. I'm sure if you are rich or have a better insurance you get better care or medical sad but true. Stay away!!!!!!

Dr. Concepcion R Singson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.