Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Concettina M Peloro has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Concettina M Peloro has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Concettina M Peloro has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Concettina M Peloro is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Had level one MOHs procedure on 7 mm spot in neck. After the procedure i waited 30 minutes for my results and then I was left to wait another hour with an open wound on my neck while dr peloro performed MOHs on 5 other patients. Dr peloro's procedures are not in the best interest of her patients but rather in the best interest of dr peloro's wallet. I was left with a prominent 1.75 inch scar due to dr peloro's poor stitching technique. Ended up consulting with a plastic surgeon who coincidentally performs dr peloro's difficult closings after MOHs. Plastic surgeon told me peloro's stitches were too big and cautioned me to never to return to peloro. Peloro butchered my neck. She takes no responsibility for her actions and tried to blame the scar on aging skin.
Dr. Pelora was exremely confident and skillful in performing my Mohs surgery which was located in the corner of my eye. As a woman, I was very concerned about scarring and overall cosmetic outcome. She reviewed with me on the day of my consultation the strategies for removal and healing and my different options. I was confident in her recommendation, and, I am very happy with the outcome. There are no signs of scarring and if you didn't know it was there you would be none the wiser. Also, the staff is friendly, courteous, well- organized and very patient oriented. I have continued to be a patient at Dr. Pelora's group and refer people there often .
25 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Concettina M Peloro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrinceton Dermatology Associates, 5 Centre Dr Ste A, Monroe Township, NJ
Dr. Concettina M Peloro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe Township, NJ.