Dr. Concettina M Peloro Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Concettina M Peloro?

GREAT MOHS SURGEON

Dr. Pelore performed Mohs surgery on a very delicate part of my nose. Everything went beautifully. She is extremely compassionate and her staff is the best. I'm very grateful.

Problems with peloro

Had level one MOHs procedure on 7 mm spot in neck. After the procedure i waited 30 minutes for my results and then I was left to wait another hour with an open wound on my neck while dr peloro performed MOHs on 5 other patients. Dr peloro's procedures are not in the best interest of her patients but rather in the best interest of dr peloro's wallet. I was left with a prominent 1.75 inch scar due to dr peloro's poor stitching technique. Ended up consulting with a plastic surgeon who coincidentally performs dr peloro's difficult closings after MOHs. Plastic surgeon told me peloro's stitches were too big and cautioned me to never to return to peloro. Peloro butchered my neck. She takes no responsibility for her actions and tried to blame the scar on aging skin.

Skilled and knowledgable Surgeom

Dr. Pelora was exremely confident and skillful in performing my Mohs surgery which was located in the corner of my eye. As a woman, I was very concerned about scarring and overall cosmetic outcome. She reviewed with me on the day of my consultation the strategies for removal and healing and my different options. I was confident in her recommendation, and, I am very happy with the outcome. There are no signs of scarring and if you didn't know it was there you would be none the wiser. Also, the staff is friendly, courteous, well- organized and very patient oriented. I have continued to be a patient at Dr. Pelora's group and refer people there often .

Dr. Concettina M Peloro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe Township, NJ.