Dr. Cong He Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cong He?

very knowledge and nice doc

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Presented them with a ct scan that stated a disc hernation of nearly 2cm & left foraminal narrowing. Extreme nerve problems to the point where my left leg is in pain/numb. The doctor refused to treat me & told me I had no nerve problems or needed any pain management solution because i wasn't screaming in pain like the patient next door which the walls were very thin. Prescribed me a gel that never got delivered to home and his nurse was very rude and more concerned with insulting me than helping

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Awful. Rude. Barely spoke. Nurse was rude too and condescending. Gave them a ct scan that stated nerve and herniated disc and they insisted I had only a tendon problem and did not treat me. They told me that since I was not screaming in pain like the woman in the next exam room over, that I may not be in that much pain. Do not go, a waste of time and likelihood of no treatment.

Posted on January 31st, 2016