Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Conley Hensley
Dr. Conley Hensley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Church Hill, TN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hensley is affiliated with Claiborne Medical Center, Hawkins County Memorial Hospital and Holston Valley Medical Center. Dr. Hensley has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Conley Hensley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 10
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hensley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Claiborne Medical Center
Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
Holston Valley Medical Center
Grady General Hospital
30 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Baptist Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHolston Medical Group, 406 E Main Blvd, Church Hill, TN
Dr. Conley Hensley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Church Hill, TN.