Dr. Connie Braun Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Connie Braun?

Regretful

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Doctor talked so fast and rushed to judgment the second after she walked in to the office. I hardly had the chance to articulate my issue. After she made up her mind on what was wrong with me, she proceeded to write me a prescription for literally every drug known to man.

BEWARE!!!

Posted on October 25th, 2012

The office staff keeps giving me the run around when I am trying to get a refill. I called daily and it took them a week to get me an answer. Office staff not very pleasant and the Dr.'s attitude is abrasive. Office not very clean, better off going somewhere else.

Dr Braun is a good doctor but staff is aweful

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

The doctor is fine she is polite and she will listen to you. I enjoy her. THE office help in front on the other hand are aweful JUST aweful! I been seeing her for years now and there are two office front helpers I didnt mind Trisha and Jenny but there is two new ones now and cant even think of their names thats how much I dont care for them. Ever since they have been in there they have already screwed up my mothers prescriptions forgeting to call in for days and Ive called and called and they are so rude about it when indeed its their fault. They say one thing and do another and at first used the excuse that they are new and trying to figure out everything well now they been there long enough and still are doing the same stuff. And forget trying to call and explain anything to them cause they will totally ignore you followed by rudeness. As I said ive been with Dr for quite some time and I like her, Im tempted to find a different doctor due to just the secretaries in general. One visit I was there I waited 2 hours and i sat through listening to 9 other people speaking the same about this ladies in front so I know I aint the only one for sure!

Posted on May 17th, 2012

this dr. Is horrible. I showed up on time for my 10:00 appt. And didn't be seen by the dr. Untill 11:40. She was so inconsiderit that she spent 3 mins. With me. She didn't take time out to hear my problem. So she said "go home drink water and eat fruit, well see ya. I asked the nurse why was her attittude that way she replied " some people come in with more damanding health needs.

Terrible

Posted on December 9th, 2011

waste of time and money--she couldn't even give a diagnosis, just assumptions and would not listen to me when I tried to explain how those couldn't be reasons. Not to mention her staff is very unprofessional and argue instead of assisting the customer. The place didn't seem the cleanest ever, will not be returning that's for sure.

Posted on May 21st, 2016