Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Connie Connors
Dr. Connie Connors, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Connors is affiliated with Espanola Hospital, Lovelace Womens Hospital and University of New Mexico Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Connie Connors has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Connie Connors is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Connors is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lovelace Womens Hospital
University of New Mexico Hospital
Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque
University of New Mexico Mental Health Center
Kaseman Presby Hosp
Lovelace Medical Center
West Mesa Medical Center
Heart Hospital of New Mexico
University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
UNM Medical Group
37 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Connie Connors is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.