Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Connie L Grady has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
She was my Primary Care Physician when she worked at the VA in Roseburg several years ago. I have found her to be an exceptional doctor, taking adequate time with each patient, and would recommend her to the utmost if I could. I haven't found a thing I didn't like about her! She is never rushed and the quality and level of care you get from her is unequalled, in my opinion! I wish she were still at the VA; I miss her terribly!!
Dr. Grady is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Providence Medical Center
Dr. Connie L Grady accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEvergreen Family Medicine, 2570 NW Edenbower Blvd Ste 100, Roseburg, OR
Dr. Connie L Grady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseburg, OR.