Dr. Connie Maileg Is this you?

DO NOT SEE THIS DR.

Dr. Maileg's office is a joke!!!! Her office staff is rude and lazy. My kids have a primary as well as a secondary insurance. I was told by their staff that they didn't except our primary therefore they refused to even try to file the secondary. I then asked if I could pay cash for the office visit and again I was turned down. What is this? I would think twice before I took my kids to this office. The wait time is usually no less then two hours. The waiting room is small and the exam rooms are filthy

Good Doctor

Dr maileg is a good doctor how ever the wait time is a little long at the office.

Great pediatrician

I have great experience with Dr. Connie. She is so caring to my kids. I highly recommend her.

Fair to good

Dr. Connie Maileg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.