Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Connie L Manske
Dr. Connie L Manske, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Manske is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview East Bank. Dr. Manske has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Connie L Manske has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Manske is a very egotistical, rude, and arrogant person. Her bedside manner is deplorable! She treated me as if she was in a class above me. She is very abrupt and rude while seeing patients and believes that her time is more important & valuable than mine. Her bedside manner & "office manner" are equally bad. I have been treated with more respect & care by people who dislike me. She is technically competent & educated in nephrology, but those positive attributes are overcome and overwhelmed by the aforementioned negative attributes. If you are looking for a doctor that both listens to you and is caring & compassionate, she is not for you. If you like a technically adequate robot- she may be for you. Actually a robot would surpass her in compassion and "humanness".
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Manske is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Connie L Manske accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Minnesota, 717 Delaware St SE Ste 1, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Connie L Manske in this video.
Dr. Connie L Manske is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.