Dr. Connie A Mccoy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Connie A Mccoy?

I'm very fortunate to have Dr. McCoy as my physician. She never rushes you and is a very pleasant person and takes her time with you when you have an appointment.

She is a wonderful physician. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Excellent listener and kind. I can trust her to diagnose and treat me appropriately.

I became a patient of Dr. McCoy's after visiting her office with my daughter for her appointment. My daughter has a serious health condition and Dr. McCoy was very caring, listened to my daughter's concerns and we never felt that she was rushing her through the appointment. I immediately switched from my family doctor to Dr. McCoy. Her office staff is also very courteous and professional. I feel that I am very fortunate to have found such a caring physician.

Takes care to discuss options and make sure I am an active participant in what happens next

One of the best doctors in the world.

I have been going to her for a long time, she is the ONLY dr I know that will call and check on you in the evennings or whenever it warrants it. Not to many will do that these days, she has my best interest at heart always. I do have issues with staff being courteous and getting in the office in a timely manner. That is the only downfall that I have. getting a recording everytime I call isn't sitting well with me, I have to say.