Dr. Connie M Perkins Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Connie M Perkins?

Absolutely terrible

Very rude. Had a horrible internal infection after she did my c-section. Had another c-section a few few years later and seen Dr Wheeler and had no problems at all. Also let me lay in labor for 12th rs and never dilated even 1st and refused to do c-section until my baby's heart rate bottomed out.

Horrible Bedside Manners!

This doctor lacks bedside manners, decorum, and tact. She is quick to suggest a hysterectomy or the fact that "you can get a "sperm donor" to go ahead and having a baby, because you need to get rid of that uterus!" Oh, don't forget "the fibrooids in your uterus looks like little aliens." She is not compassionate nor personable at all. She is more interested in teaching upcoming med students how to be a horrible doctor! I refuse to pay for healthcare and be treated as I was today! Absolutely unexplainable!

Dr. Perkins has been one of the best doctors I have ever had. She was a great help during my pregnancy and she was even greater during my C-Section. She and her staff are fun and have a great sense of humor which makes things even better. I loved them so much I recommened her to my cousin when she was pregnant.